The Family Case Management Program (FCM) serves pregnant women, children and infants with high-risk medical conditions. This program helps families by providing information and help over a wide range of services from prenatal visits to immunizations.
If you are pregnant, have a child under the age of one and are part of a low income family you may be eligible for this program.
Services offered in the family case management program
- find a doctor for your prenatal care to make sure you have a healthy baby
- find a doctor for your children’s care
- understand proper nutrition for you and your child
- understand the stages of your child’s development
- get information on how to become a better parent
- understand the importance of prenatal care
- learn the signs and symptoms of labor
- understand the importance of regularly scheduled well child visits
- understand the importance of immunizations
This program allows participants access to many other resources such a family planning, health education services, insurance and medicaid help and others.
Needing a medical card?
If your pregnant and needing a medical card, click on the links below to see if you qualify. Please call your local DHS office if you are needing additional assistance.
LaDonna Lasater, R.N.
Public Health Nurse/Supervisor