For more than 200 years, local health departments have been serving residents across this country. The health of our county is of utmost importance to us. We are very grateful to provide the following services to our local residents. Please click on the following links or call us at 618-643-3522 to get information about these services.
- Smoke Free Illinois Program
- Birth and Death Certificate Information
- Family and Children Services
- Communicable Disease and TB services
- Emergency Preparedness Services
- Environmental Health Services
- Food Sanitation Services
- Blood Pressure Screenings: CDC Hypertension Link
- Flouride Varnish Applications: Bright Smiles birth – 36 months
- Height and Weight Checks
- Hemoglobin Screenings
- Lead Screenings for Ages 1 through 6: CDC Lead Information Link, CDC Lead Prevention Tips Link
- Risk Reduction Materials
- Drug Overdose Prevention Program (DOPP): Free Narcan is provided by this program to the public, local business and first responders. Anyone, regardless of age, sex, race or region can request Narcan from our public health office location.
Office Clerk/Administrative Assistant